JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'll check with my distributors tomorrow. They are hard to get now that the Ruger LCP came out.

The P3ATs are hard to get because the LCP came out? I'd think it would be the opposite - LCPs mean greater general supply of .380 pocket pistols so there are more P3ATs for those who want one.

The P3ATs are hard to get because the LCP came out? I'd think it would be the opposite - LCPs mean greater general supply of .380 pocket pistols so there are more P3ATs for those who want one.

People can't get the LCPs, so they have been buying the P3ATs instead.

The LCP made the Kel-Tec pistol more popular. Now it is usually sold out at the distributor level. It never was before the LCP was released.

Its because keltec never bothers spending tons of money on marketing. And now you get some crazy arguments on how one is better than the other. With the $20 difference, just buy the one you like better, or if you are in a rush, get the one that isn't on backorder. The only difference between the two, is the grips, the ability to lock back the slide on the lcp, and the keltec has a "better" extractor. (by better, I mean its newer and the only thing that keltec still has a patent on). Other than that, the parts are made using the same machining tools and processes.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.