Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTB Kel Tec P3AT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
91 / 1 / 0
I'm looking to buy a kel tec P3AT .380, not interested in .32's or 9mm, just the .380

I'd like a chrome or anodized slide instead of the blued. Let me know what you've got.

Portland

Reactions
Feedback
2 / 0 / 0
I'll check with my distributors tomorrow. They are hard to get now that the Ruger LCP came out.
The P3ATs are hard to get because the LCP came out? I'd think it would be the opposite - LCPs mean greater general supply of .380 pocket pistols so there are more P3ATs for those who want one.

Reactions
Feedback
3 / 0 / 0
I'm really interested in an LCP, so let me know what they say. I hope this isn't considered a highjacking.

Reactions
Feedback
188 / 0 / 0
The P3ATs are hard to get because the LCP came out? I'd think it would be the opposite - LCPs mean greater general supply of .380 pocket pistols so there are more P3ATs for those who want one.
People can't get the LCPs, so they have been buying the P3ATs instead.

The LCP made the Kel-Tec pistol more popular. Now it is usually sold out at the distributor level. It never was before the LCP was released.

Reactions
Feedback
142 / 0 / 0
Its because keltec never bothers spending tons of money on marketing. And now you get some crazy arguments on how one is better than the other. With the $20 difference, just buy the one you like better, or if you are in a rush, get the one that isn't on backorder. The only difference between the two, is the grips, the ability to lock back the slide on the lcp, and the keltec has a "better" extractor. (by better, I mean its newer and the only thing that keltec still has a patent on). Other than that, the parts are made using the same machining tools and processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect