JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to buy a Hi point or any other inexpensive handgun for my sister. She's scared of the area of her new apartment and wants some protection. Willing to pay around the suggested retail price for hi points. Would like to the gun to come with a few extras if possible. Let me know :)

I own a Hi-point and I couldn't be happier with it. When I got it it would have a loading problem but with a little common sense I replaced the Clip and now its better then new. 500 or so rounds on new clip and i cant think of a single problem. Plus its super accurate. I like Hi-point because I have had first hand experience. Most people that dont like them have never owned one. Great gun for the price. Now comparing it to a Phoenix just isnt right. I own an hp22 aswell and that thing missfires all the time. Phoenix is unanimously known to have problems but hi-point is atleast 80% loved. LOL. Good luck!!

Gotta give you that one, Topher. Most people who hate HiPoints have never owned one. Glad to hear yours did work out okay - with mine, the feed ramp was the issue.

On the otherside, my Phoenix has never exhibited a mis-firing problem, though it DOES seem to wear springs out pretty quickly.

Don't know if I'd stake my life on either of the two for that matter!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top