JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im looking for a decent sized gun safe (no cabinets) preferably 10 guns or larger. cash in hand. mainly looking to get a good deal, or a reasonable price under retail.

located in salem.
delivery would be a big plus but not a necessity.

looking in the under 1000 dollar price range. message me with what you have.

thanks -trevor

If you have a $1000.00 to spend,go to Cabelas (or any of your local sporting good stores) and check out the Liberty Gun safes.I just bought one,on sale $749.99,holds 22 rifles.I would suggest delivery & set up,which I did not do,at 640 lbs it took some serious thinking on getting it out of the truck & into the house w/5 guys helping was still a pain.Good luck on finding one.

I was totally hoping someone would come in here and give me some advice. im gonna keep searching for a few more days then I might go pick one of those up :) thanks for the advice.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.