JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am currently looking to buy my first pistol. I love Glock pistols, they fit my hand perfectly.
I'd rather not buy new, because of my budget. I prefer a Glock 23 with a 3lb trigger for under $400, but I'm reasonable.

I have a clean record, and a valid Oregon drivers license.
I live in Salem, or and would rather not travel far to purchase a firearm.

Please e mail me if you have something i might be interested in.
Kyle
[email protected]

Gonna be hard to find a non racegun Glock with a trigger under about 4.5lbs. Factory trigger connectors don't go lower than 4.5 lbs anymore - but the pull weight could actually be heavier than that. Good luck though!

I have nerve damage in my trigger finger, so i want a softer trigger, i don't need it, i can break it in myself.
I ( like most) don't want to buy a gun, then find a better deal later. I appreciate your feedback, I'm not super picky about the model, or gen.
I'll be plenty happy to have a glock. I've been out shooting with friends, and I've never had my own gun, taking turns gets old after a while. Lol.

I know I'll be spending in the neighborhood of $500, it'll definitely be worth it.

There are good drop in aftermarket trigger connectors that can lessen the trigger weight of a Glock. If you find a good deal ($425 or less) on a Glock - a new connector won't run you much more. I believe Lone Wolf Distributors or Glockmeister would be your best bets at finding one that works. I've purchased from both companies, so far I've had nothing but good service from them. For drop in parts - you should be able to install them yourself with nothing more than a brass punch of the appropriate size, a hammer, and the Internets. Glocks are much easier to take apart and put back together than just about any other gun.

Not to steer traffic from NWF - but you might cruise the Glocktalk.com classifieds also if you can't find what you're looking for here. It's a national gun forum focused largely (but not entirely) on Glocks.

Sorry for the delay. I bought from keiths sporting goods. Paid $400 for my glock 23. It's a police return. The gun fires great, despite some interesting damage to the shaft of the firing pin.

My background check was delayed, Keith threatened to deny me if i chose to take my business locally, so i reluctantly stuck with the purchase to avoid being blackballed from future purchases from gun shows. I had to wait two days, then drive from Salem to gresham to pick up my pistol. When i arrived, i was greeted with poor attitudes and fourth class service.

I watched them help customers that showed up later than me, before they went to get my purchase. As if i was less important because they already had my money.

Atleast i got my gun, next time I'll do the logical thing and pay a little more and buy locally or privately.

Thank you all for your input. I'm sure I'll be back to get the wife a gun.

Kyle B.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.