JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Glock
Looking for a great deal on two (or more) Glock 9mm 33rd extended magazines for running in a PCC.

Used is preferable if you've got them, but pointers to a sale on new would be welcome.

I've tried the ETS magazines, but they explode when dropped--and the feedlips appear to be too wide, causing the bullet to float up and get jammed vertically against the feed ramp.

Someone graciously shared some Korean magazines, but they wiggle free and drop out in a QC10 lower receiver.

I've tried the aftermarket versions, and sadly it is time to bite the bullet and go OEM.

Where have you seen the best deals? Do you have any used that you're no longer using?

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Have you looked at the PMag GL9 mags? The 27 round mags have function perfectly in my PCC. You are down 6 rounds CSD the Glock 33 but they cost under $20 each

Have you looked at the PMag GL9 mags? The 27 round mags have function perfectly in my PCC. You are down 6 rounds CSD the Glock 33 but they cost under $20 each

I've considered them, but.... I have a couple of ETS magazines and one of them has wider feed lips causing the cartridge to misfeed and the bolt to slam home while the cartridge is pointing up rather than into the chamber. Ruined a stage for me, my wife, and my daughter before we finally figured out what was going on with it.

And the 6 Korean mags I bought will drop free in the middle of a run.

I don't know what the deal is with the QC10 magwell, but I'm leery of buying yet another bunch of mags that don't function!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.