JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2012-GLOCK-FDE.jpg I will have to politely disagree with you, as I have been selling these exclusives since they came out. I've many requests for them G26 in Gen3 and Gen4. If you can show me proof. I would gladly like to see one? Not saying they don't, but I know what I've been told. If they did, then I was not made privy to that release.

2012-GLOCK-FDE.jpg

It again has NEVER been made. I stand by my statement. I just got off the phone with them. Call them yourself. This has only been recently created as it MAY see the light of day sometime around next spring, if and when their is another batch released.

*And just because there is a code doesn't mean that it has been made. Look up Heizer Defense Double Tap, and you will find out the company didn't even sell or create their first gun (for sale), even though it's in everyone's system and for sale everywhere "out of stock".

Thank you for the time & effort you have taken to correct my mistake. I will no longer continue to look for a Glock 26 in FDE and I will simply focus my attentions on looking for a Glock 26 in OD.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.