Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB - Glock 26 3rd Gen OD (Olive Drab) or FDE ( Flat Dark Earth )

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by firemedic, Dec 17, 2012.

1. firemedic

firemedic Washington Member

Hello -

I'm looking to purchase a 3rd Gen Glock 26 in OD (olive drab) or FDE (flat dark earth, tan). If you one and your willing to part with it, please send me a PM.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Jay

2. DOA

DOA Aloha, OR -185th & TV Hwy Active Member

They haven't made an FDE 3rd Gen G26, or Gen 4 for that matter. I hope that helps. Although there are some out there that are duracoat or whatnot.

3. firemedic

Glock made some FDE 3rd Gen G26 for Lipsey out of Baton Rouge, to which they distributed several through out the country.

4. DOA

2012-GLOCK-FDE.jpg I will have to politely disagree with you, as I have been selling these exclusives since they came out. I've many requests for them G26 in Gen3 and Gen4. If you can show me proof. I would gladly like to see one? Not saying they don't, but I know what I've been told. If they did, then I was not made privy to that release.

2012-GLOCK-FDE.jpg

5. firemedic

I found the FDE G26 under a search on the web under "lipsey glock GLPI2650201D", no pic available.

6. DOA

It again has NEVER been made. I stand by my statement. I just got off the phone with them. Call them yourself. This has only been recently created as it MAY see the light of day sometime around next spring, if and when their is another batch released.

*And just because there is a code doesn't mean that it has been made. Look up Heizer Defense Double Tap, and you will find out the company didn't even sell or create their first gun (for sale), even though it's in everyone's system and for sale everywhere "out of stock".

7. firemedic

Thank you for the time & effort you have taken to correct my mistake. I will no longer continue to look for a Glock 26 in FDE and I will simply focus my attentions on looking for a Glock 26 in OD.