JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm just getting into shooting competitively and thus will need to start reloading to afford to keep practicing with any consistency. My two calibers are 45ACP and 32 S&W Long so my dream setup would be that you also shoot these but have decided to get out of the sport and want to pass along your knowledge and equipment to someone who would really appreciate it and use it.

Baring that ideal setup I'm looking for either the Dillon 550B or the RCBS 2000 progressives or, if you had one that was complete and working, maybe even a Star as I hear they're really cool.

I could also use all the other stuff too - dies, scales, conversion kits and there is probably a lot more that I don't know I need because I've never done this yet so maybe through in some advice too if it's not expensive!

Thanks,

G

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.