JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been looking for a couple handguns, so I thought I'd just try to list them here and see what happens. I have the cash to pick up probably only one of these right now, but also have several firearms to use as trade/part trade.

Firearms I'm looking for:
- Mountain Gun. Stainless revolver in .357 or .44 mag. 4" or 6" barrel
- Desert Eagle .50AE
- Handgun in 10mm
- Carry 9mm
- CZ 75 models
- AK 47 Variants
- Para Ordnance pistols
- Walther P22 or similar
- Browning Hi Power

What I would consider using for trade/partial trade:
-GSG-5, Beretta 92FS w/ nightsights, Ruger GP100 4" blued barrel, Remington 700 30-06 w/ scope, Sig P228, Savage 30-06 w/ scope, Marlin .22 rifle, Mossberg 500 set up for home defense, and .410 bolt shotgun.

If you've got something on the list you might want to trade or sell, just drop me an email or a PM. Pictures are appreciated. Just let me know what you've got and what you want for it and we'll go from there. Thanks!

My email is [email protected]

I have Ruger GP100 6" NIB. I am pretty sure they use the same stainless steel stock on their black firearms. It has factory and compact grips.

20210520_153003.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.