JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I will only meet inside a licensed FFL dealer. If your to far to meet then you must do a video call so I can see you and the gun and payment will be made through PayPal as a invoiced transaction that way were both covered. Do not attempt to scam me it won't work.

Also aluminum is not steel I'm not interested in your aluminum gun.

I WANT TO BUY A STEEL FRAMED
CZ 75 P01 WITH DECOCKER 9MM IN BLACK FINISH.

OR

A STEEL FRAMED CZ 75 D COMPACT WITH DECOCKER 9MM IN BLACK FINISH.

IF YOU HAVE ONE YOU WANT TO SELL MESSAGE ME. OR IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN PURCHASE ONE MESSAGE ME ALSO MAKE SURE ITS STEEL DONT JUST ASSUME IT IS ON A WEBSITE. I DONT GO ON MAYBEIES. I WANT TO PURCHASE 2 OF THEM.

l69fmu5ifsz71.jpg cz-75-d-compact.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

My PCR is a keeper and is not for sale. However, I received a marketing email today from Midway, looks like they have them available. Mine is an alloy frame; not sure if they offer the compact with decocker in a steel frame. I think the safety model (which you have pictured above) is a steel frame IIRC.

I will only meet inside a licensed FFL dealer. If your to far to meet then you must do a video call so I can see you and the gun and payment will be made through PayPal as a invoiced transaction that way were both covered. Do not attempt to scam me it won't work.

Also aluminum is not steel I'm not interested in your aluminum gun.

I WANT TO BUY A STEEL FRAMED
CZ 75 P01 WITH DECOCKER 9MM IN BLACK FINISH.

OR

A STEEL FRAMED CZ 75 D COMPACT WITH DECOCKER 9MM IN BLACK FINISH.

IF YOU HAVE ONE YOU WANT TO SELL MESSAGE ME. OR IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN PURCHASE ONE MESSAGE ME ALSO MAKE SURE ITS STEEL DONT JUST ASSUME IT IS ON A WEBSITE. I DONT GO ON MAYBEIES. I WANT TO PURCHASE 2 OF THEM.

View attachment 1219883 View attachment 1219884

I have some surplus compact D with the decoder. They do not have a rail as far as I know I don't think there is a steel p-01 with decoder (that said there are all kind of unicorn variants out there...I think CZ had one way back but they ate hard to find)

I have some surplus compact D with the decoder. They do not have a rail as far as I know I don't think there is a steel p-01 with decoder (that said there are all kind of unicorn variants out there...I think CZ had one way back but they ate hard to find)
Ok cool. If you have a compact that's in a steel frame with a front rail I will buy it. I don't care if it has a safety or decocker as long as it has a front rail and its in a steel frame and not aluminum. Has to be with a front rail and steel frame gotta has to be both . If you have it ill buy it.

Ok cool. If you have a compact that's in a steel frame with a front rail I will buy it. I don't care if it has a safety or decocker as long as it has a front rail and its in a steel frame and not aluminum. Has to be with a front rail and steel frame gotta has to be both . If you have it ill buy it.
Yeah 8 only have one steel with a rail that is in my personal inventory. The compact steel decoders I have do not have a rail but are fairly hard to come by. I got lucky and ended up with two of them. One I plan to keep and one I plan to sell. I do have a tristar p-100 which is the compact clone, but does have a steel frame with rail.

Yeah 8 only have one steel with a rail that is in my personal inventory. The compact steel decoders I have do not have a rail but are fairly hard to come by. I got lucky and ended up with two of them. One I plan to keep and one I plan to sell. I do have a tristar p-100 which is the compact clone, but does have a steel frame with rail.
Send me pictures of the ones you want to sell.
[email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.