Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms Forum
Oregon Rifleworks
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTB - Clean 50 cal Ammo cans

MDL

Reactions
When I can't find a good deal and need a few real quick I will go to Harbor Freight. Made in China and around $16 ea, sometimes on sale for $12. They seem pretty decent though...I should give them a watertight test as I'm thinking about it.

ma96782

Reactions
I found some .30 cal cans the other day, the place is called "Prospector". 841 3rd Ave. in Longview, WA ($6.99 each). Yup, I have NO financial interest in them or any other company mentioned in this post.

As for 50 cal cans......I used to find them at the surplus place in Boring OR. Or maybe it wasn't actually......Boring, OR but it was close?

But, I did manage to buy a case of 50 cal ammo cans from Palmetto State Arms a while back.

Aloha, Mark

6Corsa6

Reactions
Bimart sells them. Last I looked they have 2 brands, Chinese made and American made

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online