JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
I am looking for inexpensive projectiles near 50 cal in size. I am open to all types. Cast, plated, fmj, hp, round ball, minnie/maxi ball, 50cal sabots, slugs. I can size down .510 fmj's or smaller diameter to fit my needs. I can size down 58cal or smaller diameter cast projectiles to fit my needs.

PM me with description and bottom line price, if you have some projectiles you want to part with.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I just bought Lee's 2 cavity 440 grain mold today at midway. If I remember right you don't cast, but at $29.99 on sale it will pay for itself quickly. Even if you have to buy lead at $2 lb it works out to 13 cents each. The lowest price I could find online for cast .501 was 30 cents each. I plan to powdercoat and shoot without a gascheck. Hope you find something that will work for you. Cheap and 50cal don't usually line up.

I am looking for inexpensive projectiles near 50 cal in size. I am open to all types. Cast, plated, fmj, hp, round ball, minnie/maxi ball, 50cal sabots, slugs. I can size down .510 fmj's or smaller diameter to fit my needs. I can size down 58cal or smaller diameter cast projectiles to fit my needs.

PM me with description and bottom line price, if you have some projectiles you want to part with.
Not sure if it's inexpensive for you but Fisherman's has 50cal stuff that you might be looking for. Also are you looking for 50bmg stuff or muzzle loading?

Not sure if it's inexpensive for you but Fisherman's has 50cal stuff that you might be looking for. Also are you looking for 50bmg stuff or muzzle loading?
I have a 50cal muzzle loader and a 50 Beowulf upper. I do not load for 50bmg but I would like to try a few 50 bmg projectiles in the 50 Beowulf for fun. I will have to size them down to .500 and probably guess on a load for that heavy of a bullet.

I just bought Lee's 2 cavity 440 grain mold today at midway. If I remember right you don't cast, but at $29.99 on sale it will pay for itself quickly. Even if you have to buy lead at $2 lb it works out to 13 cents each. The lowest price I could find online for cast .501 was 30 cents each. I plan to powdercoat and shoot without a gascheck. Hope you find something that will work for you. Cheap and 50cal don't usually line up.

I have a lee pot but don't like to cast. I may have to reconsider for the 50cal projectiles. I might snag that mold just in case. Thanks

I have a 50cal muzzle loader and a 50 Beowulf upper. I do not load for 50bmg but I would like to try a few 50 bmg projectiles in the 50 Beowulf for fun. I will have to size them down to .500 and probably guess on a load for that heavy of a bullet.
Ok check with global ordnance, they're normally pretty cheap for that kind of stuff and if you need the 50Beowulf dies still you can get a set of Lee dies from Amazon or optic planet for about$50-60 or some Hornady ones for about $160 if I remember the price right.

Ok check with global ordnance, they're normally pretty cheap for that kind of stuff and if you need the 50Beowulf dies still you can get a set of Lee dies from Amazon or optic planet for about$50-60 or some Hornady ones for about $160 if I remember the price right.
Midway has the 4pc lee set for $50 shipped right now. Thanks for the tips.

xtreme has 50cal plated bullets for $63 per 250ct box plus shipping. That seems to be the cheapest plated bullet available retail. Cast coated bullets are slightly cheaper at Missouri Bullet.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top