Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB- CARRY GUN- SW WA

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by claybreakerjaker, Feb 10, 2014.

1. claybreakerjaker

claybreakerjaker SW WA Member

have anything old, undesireable to you, or burning a hole in your safe? i'm looking for a carry gun $200-$250 ish range- im open to ANYTHING. pm offers w pics or pm me your number and ill call/text. have valid wa dl, cpl, and will sign bill of sale ...if you require that for your records. thx!

2. Mainsail

Mainsail Puget Sound Active Member

Try Mary's Pistols in Tacoma. They have some good used guns from time to time.

3. SynapticSilence

SynapticSilence Battle Ground, WA Well-Known Member

A suggestion. You can get a SCCY CPX-2 Gen 2 9mm for $250 if you don't mind ordering on line. I've got high end firearms and ordered one on a whim. I've been relatively amazed at how good it is. It's lifetime warrantied to the pistol, not the owner, meaning the warranty transfers to whoever you might sell it to. It carries 10+1 9mm and mine has been flawless through 450 rounds. It's DAO, so the trigger is more like a revolver trigger than a DA/SA and has to be fully released to reset, but it's very smooth. And it's light at 15oz empty and quite compact. I have the stainless slide but it comes in a nitrite finish as well. Comes with two steel magazines and both flat and finger extension magazine baseplates. It has no safety since the long stroke trigger is essentially the safety on the gun. I think it's a serviceable carry gun but others may disagree. It's much better than the Keltec PF-9/11, both of which I've tried. And it's 9mm. Just my experience. Good luck.

4. pizza_pablo

pizza_pablo Kitsap New Member