JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
portland
State
Oregon
Looking for any Italian Carcano rifle variant.

Have cash and other Military surplus rifles like some M1 Garands for trade.

Let me know what you have! Can meet in the Portland area or willing to pay for shipping to my FFL if you're out of state or far away.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have three Carcano Cavalry Carbines, one of each bayonet type: 1) 1899 Brescia hex barrel with the original type 1, spring loaded slide bayonet type; 2) 1919 Brescia hex barrel with the 2nd lever style bayonet; and 3) 1941 Brescia round barrel with the 3rd button style bayonet. All are complete including upper handguards. I have fired all three of them and they function perfectly. The 1899 had the stock cracked at the throat when I received it, but I repaired the stock since it was original and matching. I have fired it since with no problem. I want $1150 for all three including shipping to your FFL. Can send pictures of all three if you are interested. Enblock clips with all three.

I have three Carcano Cavalry Carbines, one of each bayonet type: 1) 1899 Brescia hex barrel with the original type 1, spring loaded slide bayonet type; 2) 1919 Brescia hex barrel with the 2nd lever style bayonet; and 3) 1941 Brescia round barrel with the 3rd button style bayonet. All are complete including upper handguards. I have fired all three of them and they function perfectly. The 1899 had the stock cracked at the throat when I received it, but I repaired the stock since it was original and matching. I have fired it since with no problem. I want $1150 for all three including shipping to your FFL. Can send pictures of all three if you are interested. Enblock clips with all three.
Appreciate the offer and info.
I can buy Cavalry Carbines for $160 each at most online retailers and local stores, and another couple thousand carbines just got imported and are being processed and made ready for sale by another store as we speak. Should be available and online in the next week or two. Im planning on grabbing some Cavalry Carbines then.
I'll have to pass on your deal of $1150 shipped on those three. If you happen to have any other Carcano variant, I would be very interested!

I just received 2 more Carcano Calvary carbines for $135 a piece from RTI. It's a gamble, but they're calvary carbines didn't come from Ethiopia so I felt more confident in the purchase

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.