JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
looking to buy Browing BAR in any of several calibers... much prefer the BOSS system models. 7mm Rem Mag, .300 WSM, 300 WinMag, 325 WSM, perhaps even a 338... 30-06 possible, or 270 WSM.... or rounds with similar ballistics and downrange energy stats.

Cosmetics and age not too important, as this will not be a safe queen... but action, bore, the working guts, MUST be in super order as it will be a user. So, what have YOU got hiding in your closet, under the bed, or locked away in the tower, er, safe that might consider finding a new home? Can do FtF cash in either Washington or Oregon.....

extras such as additional mags are great (I prefer the drop-out mag to the swing open attached type), but optics not... I've already got the Nikon scope I want on this next piece......

let me know.......

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top