JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have up too $1000 to spend including an optic for a decent AR15, not looking for anything really fancy just a good reliable gun that shoots well. May consider other platforms if the price is right. Feel free to get a hold of me on here or send me a text with pictures, info on the gun and a price at 509-202-8338

With that kind of budget, there are many "off the shelf" options available with enough scratch left for a decent optic. ARs are plentiful and cheap these days. Good luck with your hunt!

Ya the ar15 market has tanked. You can find a really decent ar for 1000...just scan through this forum and you will find several

With that kind of budget, there are many "off the shelf" options available with enough scratch left for a decent optic. ARs are plentiful and cheap these days. Good luck with your hunt!
Yeah, I have been looking at new stuff but I figure if I go used in good shape I would probably get a better gun

Have up too $1000 to spend including an optic for a decent AR15, not looking for anything really fancy just a good reliable gun that shoots well. May consider other platforms if the price is right. Feel free to get a hold of me on here or send me a text with pictures, info on the gun and a price at 509-202-8338
As stated above, lots of choices.
This one is crazy cheap, will leave you with coin for ammo and have decent resale value.

Ruger AR.jpg

Or if you want a Colt, you'll have to burn more of the budget...
Colt AR.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.