WTB WA WTB AR15 under $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Have up too $1000 to spend including an optic for a decent AR15, not looking for anything really fancy just a good reliable gun that shoots well. May consider other platforms if the price is right. Feel free to get a hold of me on here or send me a text with pictures, info on the gun and a price at 509-202-8338

With that kind of budget, there are many "off the shelf" options available with enough scratch left for a decent optic. ARs are plentiful and cheap these days. Good luck with your hunt!

OP
Cody2130
Reactions
With that kind of budget, there are many "off the shelf" options available with enough scratch left for a decent optic. ARs are plentiful and cheap these days. Good luck with your hunt!
Yeah, I have been looking at new stuff but I figure if I go used in good shape I would probably get a better gun

Reactions
Have up too $1000 to spend including an optic for a decent AR15, not looking for anything really fancy just a good reliable gun that shoots well. May consider other platforms if the price is right. Feel free to get a hold of me on here or send me a text with pictures, info on the gun and a price at 509-202-8338
As stated above, lots of choices.
This one is crazy cheap, will leave you with coin for ammo and have decent resale value.

Ruger AR.jpg

Or if you want a Colt, you'll have to burn more of the budget...
Colt AR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
Top Bottom