JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been checking the for sale section for quite a while but always seem to miss the good stuff! Maybe if I post in the wanted section I will fair a little better.

Let me know what you have and what you are asking for it. Pictures are nice as well.

Surejam

I have no isssue with a Colt, if possible, I would rather find something that I can change around with other parts. It is my understanding that with Colt you are not able to do so as freely. I am newer to AR's and so correct me if I am wrong.

Hey there,
I am still looking at all of my options.
What were the specs on the AR? Also, what's your price?
Do you have a few pictures of it that you could send me?

Thank you,
Paul

Bumping this again with a slight change to the original post!

I have never built an AR but I would be willing to give it a go since I can't find a a complete AR for less than Ridiculous I figure I can get help with building it once I have the parts. I think it would be fun to have one I built my self.

SO.... If you have parts that you are interested in selling, I have no parts at this point. When I am done, I would like something in 5.56/.223, 16" to 20" length, Flat top or upper with removable carry handle, adjustable stock.

I know prices on AR's and even parts of AR's are crazy right now.... I also know there are people out there (somewhere) selling them at reasonable pricing.

Surejam

I have no isssue with a Colt, if possible, I would rather find something that I can change around with other parts. It is my understanding that with Colt you are not able to do so as freely. I am newer to AR's and so correct me if I am wrong.

No, Colt is standard, there was a time when there were big hole, small hole, but you are GTG with newer models. You're going to pay a premium tho, and they are worth every penny.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.