Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTB AR

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by Surejam, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Surejam

Surejam Aloha Member

I have been checking the for sale section for quite a while but always seem to miss the good stuff! Maybe if I post in the wanted section I will fair a little better.

Let me know what you have and what you are asking for it. Pictures are nice as well.

Surejam

2. bwheeler22

bwheeler22 albany New Member

I have a nice pratically brand new colt ar15, it comes with a really nice nikon scope that is made for just the ar 15. Just send me an email if your interested.

3. Surejam

Surejam Aloha Member

I have no isssue with a Colt, if possible, I would rather find something that I can change around with other parts. It is my understanding that with Colt you are not able to do so as freely. I am newer to AR's and so correct me if I am wrong.

4. Surejam

Surejam Aloha Member

Hey there,
    I am still looking at all of my options.
    What were the specs on the AR? Also, what's your price?
    Do you have a few pictures of it that you could send me?

Thank you,
    Paul

5. Surejam

Surejam Aloha Member

Bumping this again with a slight change to the original post!

I have never built an AR but I would be willing to give it a go since I can't find a a complete AR for less than Ridiculous I figure I can get help with building it once I have the parts. I think it would be fun to have one I built my self.

SO.... If you have parts that you are interested in selling, I have no parts at this point. When I am done, I would like something in 5.56/.223, 16" to 20" length, Flat top or upper with removable carry handle, adjustable stock.

I know prices on AR's and even parts of AR's are crazy right now.... I also know there are people out there (somewhere) selling them at reasonable pricing.

Surejam

6. TapRackNGo

TapRackNGo PNW Well-Known Member

No, Colt is standard, there was a time when there were big hole, small hole, but you are GTG with newer models. You're going to pay a premium tho, and they are worth every penny.

EE123 and (deleted member) like this.
  7. phatdoughnut

phatdoughnut The Gorge Active Member

I have a RRA that I pieced together. It has a RRA upper and lower, dpms lpk. Moe grip and trigger guard. PM Me.

8. scooter4n

scooter4n Troutdale OR Active Member

9. mgavatar

mgavatar Vancouver, WA Member

I have two ARs left for trade but will sell them, search under my name or PM me.

10. northweststs

northweststs vancouver wa New Member

i have one for $1350 or trade a full custom plum crazy m-$

11. Surejam

Surejam Aloha Member

Bumping this ad again, I have to try.
    I figure eventually I will get lucky and find what I am looking for :)

Surejam

12. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Have 2 to choose from, asking 1050$. 1 is deltron upper, the other is Dpms upper, both new, both have plumcrasy lowers, and extras..

13. Slashhavoc

Slashhavoc United States New Member

I have a Spikes Tactical Midlength. 14.5" lightweight barrel w/ pinned vortez. Vltor, Magpul furniture, Tac latch, like new...

IMG_0700_zps7223996d.jpg

Hit me up if interested.