JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want a stripped AR lower. Oregon FTF only. Will spend up to $140.

You guys do realize that is more dangerous than buying one from a dealer?

Think about it, do you know where the receiver came from?
Was it stolen?
Was it from a gun that someone tore apart because it was use in a hold up?

Now You are in possession and no proof of where you got it.

Besides you can order them NEW from Essential Arms for like $85,
and have it shipped to an FFL.

Just my $0.02
Put your Tin Foil HATS back on

Pat

The other side of that argument would be that the OP is looking to buy unregistered weapons (as am I) so that there's no chance of the weapon being on a future confiscation database.

I understand the reasoning, but there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in Oregon (yet).
There is no such thing as a un-traceable firearm unless you make the receiver yourself.
So I guess you should be investing in un-marked AK-FLATS,
and NOT post on this or any other WEBSITE, that you know how to fold them.

If there is an outright BAN and you think it's time to bury your guns,
it's actually time to check to make sure your MAGS are loaded.

:s0131:

People over on www.Subguns.com got all WEIRD when they found out who NFA-DAN was.
He had permission (for awhile) to post over there, as an employee of the NFA BRANCH of the BATFE.
Then they wouldn't stop asking him STUPID QUESTIONS.
I think he still posted over there as Dan P.

So do any of you actually know WHO Joey or Sweetbeard really are?
You may be very surprised to know who Runs & Owns one of the other BIG BOARDS.

Ooooops,

Pat

Ooooops,

Pat

LOL dude you know me, you seen my work badge :s0114:

im_from_the_government.jpg

Yes I know who joey and jon are. And neither of them are big bad feds. Although I do think that sweetbeard might be a terrorist, but thats for you to decide.

And for future reference, sweetbeard is not a mod, joey link and wichaka are the moderators.

Yes I know who joey and jon are. And neither of them are big bad feds. Although I do think that sweetbeard might be a terrorist, but thats for you to decide.

And for future reference, sweetbeard is not a mod, joey link and wichaka are the moderators.

Lighten up, you missed the point:

There now are 391 Members on this OPEN VIEW board.
And I personally know the State Police, FBI, BATFE, and other alphabet organizations do watch these boards.

I just like to remind folks about that. . . . . .

Pat :s0155:

He was referring to anyone on the board, not those two specifically.

PhysicsGuy? Smart name. You must have known that so you're obviously trying to direct attention away from the fact that anyone on here can be BATFE or worse. Who are you? Who do you work for? What is your purpose for being here?

I'm watching you...:paper:

You must have known that so you're obviously trying to direct attention away from the fact that anyone on here can be BATFE or worse.
An Obama supporter :s0114:

( -1 point )

I* declare this thread derailed, and as a Mod imposter I hearby ban all ATF agents who are reading this thread.

Fromotoc good luck with your search man, I remember a guy who used to have 2... Oh wait his name was fromotoc :p

Lighten up, you missed the point:

lol, I didn't mean to sound too serious about that. I just don't want jon to think that he has any more control over the board! lol jk.

Yeah I do get your point, there could be batf agents on here, or others. But I don't think any of us have anything to hide. Just as long as everyone's post are of lawful nature, then we have nothing to worry about :D

You must have known that so you're obviously trying to direct attention away from the fact that anyone on here can be BATFE or worse. Who are you? Who do you work for? What is your purpose for being here?
I'm watching you...:paper:

It looks like my cover has been blown! *runs away*

Okay, this thread has definitely been hijacked.
'
So my advice fromotoc, look for some one that ordered extra lowers through a group buy or something.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.