JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Price
$10
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
About to get an order for wood furniture done with IWD and they said to send them the butt plate so they can fit it to the stock and save me fitment issues, but I don't have one.

If anyone has an extra one I'll take it off your hands.Specifically looking for the smooth back kind, preferably with the mounting screws but not necessary.
Or I'll end up ordering one online which I would like to avoid because then I have to wait for the order to come in, wait for it to get back to IWDs, then hopefully get a quick turnaround.

Also looking for some US made mag springs and followers, and a sling mount for the bottom of the stock if anyone happens to have any.(going to use the springs/followers with a couple flatbacks instead of changing the FCG on my Mak-90 for 922r)
Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The magazine springs do not count as a part for 922r. You can do the follower and base plate though. Cspecs has usa made baseplates, Kvar sells the followers. On a mak90 you will need 5 parts to comply if the barrel isnt threaded. If it is, you will need 6. 3 for the furniture and 2 for the magazine will do it. Add a usa made muzzle device for 6. Just FYI the Kvar base plates are for bakelite size mags and dont work with metal. Desert fox is a great resource for AK related parts including your butt stock plate. They have both solid and trap door style.

The magazine springs do not count as a part for 922r. You can do the follower and base plate though. Cspecs has usa made baseplates, Kvar sells the followers. On a mak90 you will need 5 parts to comply if the barrel isnt threaded. If it is, you will need 6. 3 for the furniture and 2 for the magazine will do it. Add a usa made muzzle device for 6. Just FYI the Kvar base plates are for bakelite size mags and dont work with metal. Desert fox is a great resource for AK related parts including your butt stock plate. They have both solid and trap door style.

You're right, just realized that. Thanks for steering me in the right direction, this is my first time debanning an Ak. The muzzle isn't threaded so I think I'll just do the furniture and the base plate/followers.

Last Edited:
I know iwd can do with and without trap door cut out. I would recommend having them do it for you. Very involved to do it yourself later. I know as I have done it a couple times. Not fun or easy

I know iwd can do with and without trap door cut out. I would recommend having them do it for you. Very involved to do it yourself later. I know as I have done it a couple times. Not fun or easy

I'll take your word for it. I'm planning on having them do the trap door cut, as well as a cut for a underfolder spiker in the lower handguard and a hole for the cleaning rod.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top