JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
good luck. Smith and wesson (the only revolver worth owning in my opinion) only made two: the 940 and the 547. Both you will pay a premium for. Look on gunbroker.

Of course Taurus loves to copy a good idea, and I think their 9mm is the 905

Rimless cartridges like the 9mm are hard to deal with in a revolver. Requires moon clips (except the 547),

Ruger may have made a sp101 in 9mm, but I don't think they kept selling them. There's one on gunbroker right now.

To find locally will be a challenge, I've coveted the 940 for a long time, but haven't seen one in any shops in the valley for years.

Oh yeah, some people can take the 640 (maybe the 642?) and buy a 9mm cylinder from brownells, to make their own. Look up a "942" on the http://smith-wessonforum.com/

Well I happen to own a 940 Smith but it will take a bit of fanagleing to get it away from me. It can be done though, what do you want to trade for it??

jj

9mm revolvers are hard to find. My personal opinion would be to look into the Ruger New Model Blackhawk convertable. I love the idea of being able to shoot 9mm/.38 special/357 mag from the same revolver. Just an idea.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.