WTB 9mm revolver

Reactions
good luck. Smith and wesson (the only revolver worth owning in my opinion) only made two: the 940 and the 547. Both you will pay a premium for. Look on gunbroker.

Of course Taurus loves to copy a good idea, and I think their 9mm is the 905

Rimless cartridges like the 9mm are hard to deal with in a revolver. Requires moon clips (except the 547),

Ruger may have made a sp101 in 9mm, but I don't think they kept selling them. There's one on gunbroker right now.

To find locally will be a challenge, I've coveted the 940 for a long time, but haven't seen one in any shops in the valley for years.

Oh yeah, some people can take the 640 (maybe the 642?) and buy a 9mm cylinder from brownells, to make their own. Look up a "942" on the http://smith-wessonforum.com/

Reactions
Well I happen to own a 940 Smith but it will take a bit of fanagleing to get it away from me. It can be done though, what do you want to trade for it??

jj

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom