JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like the subject line says want to buy 9 and .45

If you are way over priced please don't reply and you know if your over priced.

Just looking for a good honest price from good honest people.

Simple. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

What is way overpriced in this market place. Anything and everything consumable that is at any gunshop is already overpriced. We would all like to buy below wholesale.. Email me at [email protected] and or call me and lets see what we can do.. Sandy

No, not everything is over priced. There are many stores and some good people selling 9 for $12 a box.

I might pay a little more but not much.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I agree.. My local gun store still sells 9mm ammo for 12 a box when they get it in.. You can only buy 4 boxes but it is honest.

When this mess is over they will have a loyal customer.. For those who jacked things up.. well.. Market decides supply and demand.. The market is also fickle.. if you make customers mad they might not come back..

So many forget that just because they have something to sell that is in high demand that they will always be in demand.. Not true.. Honestly I can't wait to see the For Rent sign up in a few strip malls..

Bobs in Longview will have my business. They made a new customer during this price gouging time.

also Brownells was reputable.. The rest.. Meh.. Have money.. will spend where I like.

At last gun show in Portland the .22 lr was $50 to $65 per brick of 500 or 550.
9mm for $15 per box (Not bad for post crazy pricing)
Shotgun slugs and oo buck were going up in price. I saw some for like $1.50 per round.
Yes, this sucks big time!
Dealers had brought out all their odds and end boxes of ammo, or so it seemed. We are now waiting for ammo collectors to start playing the supply and demand game. Obummer and Diane are loving this ammo shortage.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top