JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i am gonna be purchasing a 44 mag on the 29th, i figured before i start browsing the stores i would check on here.
looking to spend somewheres around 450$

looking for something with a large frame, and a 6-8" barrel
i would also like something in stainless with a rubber grip but it doesnt need to be

i will only buy from ffl holders or people with a good amount of positive feedback
definately NO exceptions on that

pm or post pictures of what you are offering

If you get a chance to go to a gun show be4 the 29th, ask a vendor what kind of trade value you would get on a taurus or puma...or if they would ever take one in on trade! Here at gun shows taurus guns trade for penny's on the dollar and they are boat anchors! You do not specify:

Blue
Stainlees
Barrel length
Single action
double action

$450 is not gonna get you much gun for your money: give up the barely-pops and dating to save extra cash. And don't worry about getting one of ""the ruger blackhawks or anything like that"" they are escalating in value and apparently you may not be interested in, investing [your hard earned money] on a quality shooter...but it's your money!

\

sorry i want something in either a 6 or 8" barrel
i did say that i am looking for stainless with a rubber grip in the original post though
those are the only 2 things i am really worried about.

i am wanting it for a sidearm for hunting

sorry i want something in either a 6 or 8" barrel
i did say that i am looking for stainless with a rubber grip in the original post though
those are the only 2 things i am really worried about. i am wanting it for a sidearm for hunting
==================================================================

I would gladly debate with you the need for a barrel length longer than 7" for hunting wild game [Elmer Keith had a documented kill on a Caribou ( ? ) at over 200 yrds (I think it was actually 400) with his 4" 29...And you will find that you will almost always fire in a single action mode. A 629 will fit the bill but your $450 won't fill the bill. So put away some extra $$$ and make sure your money is spent on an investment in a quality gun...quality does not come AFTER the purchase but before! Aftermarket grips are not even an issue at this point! Finding the right fit is paramount. Colt Anaconda's great guns but way over priced; 629's are great guns but try to find ones with a dash 4: 692-4 these models have factory endurance enhancments even these new ones with 'lock' are nicely fitted. At one time I owned 10 per cent of all Pinned & Recessed 629's. But when I started shooting the Ruger single action 44 mags...my world changed. As with most magnums hand gun owners most magnum handguns are not shot very much prolly not more than a few hundred times; hard core magnum handgun shooters, shoot more than a few hundred rounds a yr.

You will find one but remember: it's your money to spend smartly or piss it away!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.