Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB - 357 revolver with 6" barrel, S&W or Ruger, looking for an Oregon sale

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by rschiavo, Mar 5, 2013.

1. rschiavo

rschiavo Nope New Member

Figure I would throw this out there. After reading about interstate sales, I don't really want to mess with buying across state lines unless its from a licensed dealer.
    This will be a home protection gun. I've used my 9mm S&W semi-auto, but would like to have a revolver for this one.
    S&W 686 or Ruger GP100 would be sweet, but any well made 5-6 round. I'd be good with a well made 4" barrel, but mainly Ruger or S&W if possible.
    I know I'm being picky in this current political environment, but cest la vie. PM with offers.

2. iamme

iamme Lane County Well-Known Member

There's a WTB forum for WTB ads. That's why option wasn't there for ya.

3. rschiavo

rschiavo Nope New Member

Ah, sorry about that- I must have missed that one. My bad.

4. PerPDX

PerPDX downtown Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Hi,

Maybe this is of your interest.

I have a super nice K frame stainless steel 4" barrel 357 SW with wood handle for $700. I also have a Taurus 38 Special 4" for $150. The Taurus is in perfect mechanical shape, but the blueing is a little blemished and the wood handle is has some scuffs. But for $150 it is a better than fine defense weapon. Can't go wrong with that. Let me know.

If you want to know more about me one of my web sites is Portland Gold Buyers - Best Gold, Platinum and Silver Prices in the Portland Area.

Oscar Morante
    971-222-3435

5. rschiavo

rschiavo Nope New Member

Thanks for the replies. I now have a shiny new revolver. Exactly the make and model I was hoping for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.