JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for 2000 to 5000 rounds of cheap .223. Not looking for good stuff (hunting grade) becuase I load that myself. Just looking for some blazing away on the weekend stuff. I have been looking all over and none of the people that post it seem to come through with the goods. I get up and down the I-5 corridor and can pick up in OR or WA. If your doing a group buy or have some left over, please let me know what you have and how much you need for it. Thanks for looking and hopefully someone can help me out.

Maybe I am dreaming but I was hoping to find some in the .25 to .30 a round range. Is it really so bad that even import stuff in steel cases is .40 a round???

If I found the right deal I might even be able to do some trading with primers. I do not have any for sale so please don't ask, but if you have some .223 at a reasonable price I would be into a partial trade deal.

Just found this deal but the shipping is the killer. This just shows me that there are better deals out there. Just seems to not be here in the NW.

$39970 + 6.850% Sales Tax
1000 Rounds (10x100 Round) Boxes of 223 Federal 55Grain FMJ

Have you checked out surplusammo.com yet? They have some Prvi Partizan 62gr .223 in brass for $415/1000rds and some PMC 55gr .223 $199/500rds. I'm not sure how much shipping is but I know they are always at the puyallup WAC shows.

I bought this on Feb 23rd from Midway. They didn't have it for long

ItemID Qty Price Description
-------- ---- ------- -----------------------------------
716709 4 $207.99 Federal Ammunition 5.56x45mm (.223) 500 per box

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.