JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am simply stunned that none of the manufacturers seem to have caught up on demand yet... I find it difficult to believe that the demand is still so high that they are unable to crank up production and get caught up. What gives??? Maybe they're pulling an OPEC on us and keeping supply tight so that they can get top dollar for their product....

ARUGH!

I am simply stunned that none of the manufacturers seem to have caught up on demand yet... I find it difficult to believe that the demand is still so high that they are unable to crank up production and get caught up. What gives??? Maybe they're pulling an OPEC on us and keeping supply tight so that they can get top dollar for their product....

ARUGH!

Just read this morning that the DOD will no longer sell its brass to major re-loaders. I forget which company, but they say they re-load a million rounds a month and a large chunk of their supply will dry up.

We'll see what happens.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.