Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB 1911 grips. Government.

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by .45's and .38's, Oct 22, 2009.

1. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

I am hoping to buy some grips for a 1911 Government Model. I could buy some on the internet, But I dont want to wait, & keiths doesnt have any grips besides hogue rubber.

I am looking for wood grips for a GM 1911
    I am looking for pachmayr Legend grips.

I also would trade my grips for a set of grips or trade+cash.

Hoping to meet in Portland or Gresham or Happy Valley

My 1911 is a American classic Deluxe. Government Model with a 5" barrel.Here is the grips.

2. I have some misc. grips for 1911, have a set of kimber synthetic take off's, a set of kimber wood take off's and a set of smooth wood of unknown origin. anything you would be interested in? I think I also have a set of springfield take off's
    Kyle

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  3. .45's and .38's

could you take some pics

4. I'll get some sunday I have to use my kids camera mines broken.
    Kyle

5. Sawz

Sawz Aurora OR. Member

I make custom 1911 grips and live in Aurora. I have some grips if your interested. PM me

0308091237.jpg

6. .45's and .38's

Cool. How much for a light wood, checkered.

7. Sawz

Sawz Aurora OR. Member

It varies but they go between $49-$99. I don't do checkering, but there is a lady in Colton that has done some nice work. Here is her site http://www.checkering.com/. I Don't know if you get to Gunbroker in Woodburn but Joe has some of my grips displayed there and I have 20 pairs on the shelf. Here are pics of some light colored ones I have. If you had outside checkering done I would refinish it (Matte or Gloss) for you no charge.

l1.jpg

l2.jpg

l4.jpg

l5.jpg

l7.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.