JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Portland/Beaverton/Tigard
State
Oregon
Got a new shotgun that I'd love to take to the range. If anyone has ammo for sale at "reasonable" prices I'd love to buy it.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Got a new shotgun that I'd love to take to the range. If anyone has ammo for sale at "reasonable" prices I'd love to buy it.
I'm not sure what "reasonable" prices are anymore but I've got 12 gauge shells Winchester 7 1/2 or 8 shot 100 shell packs listed for $50 each. I know that's high but I've seen them selling at Big 5 for $49 and Bi mart for$38 if you can find them. im new to this forum and it looks like you have been hear quite a while so tell me what you think Is fair

I'm not sure what "reasonable" prices are anymore but I've got 12 gauge shells Winchester 7 1/2 or 8 shot 100 shell packs listed for $50 each. I know that's high but I've seen them selling at Big 5 for $49 and Bi mart for$38 if you can find them. im new to this forum and it looks like you have been hear quite a while so tell me what you think Is fair
I would consider trades I'm really looking for 7mm Remington

PM incoming

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.