JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is what the anti gunners and FAR LEFT control freaks WANT IT TO BE when it comes to GUNS with their their new laws and/or bans.

They continue to pass this dung and when the HONEST PERSON wants to follow the laws - they get screwed because of how the law was written and with more FINE PRINT BS that was deliberately done just to SCREW THE GUN OWNER!

Cate

if i lived in washington, i just wouldnt comply. by passing these laws, they want me to be an outlaw. when they outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.

I'd just live off campus, the dorms are way to expensive for what they are. I certainly wouldn't live under those conditions.

It's yet another example of the antis smug attitude...
"If those gun-loving hillbillies love their guns so much, they should be grateful that we let them have them at all and just shut up and do what we say". You should be happy to jump through whatever hoops they devise and if you don't like it, tough... dont get a gun.

A small minority of well-meaning grannies and peaceniks aside, the anti-gun advocates are a sadistic bunch w a mean streak a mile wide.

Not a surprise, considering......

And to some......it doesn't have to matter about on or off campus or legal or illegal searches. It's about SAFETY!

Aloha, Mark

The more I hang out here, the more I am aligning with the idea that an unconstitutional gun grab is EXACTLY what the 2A is meant to prevent.

I am not ready to go 100% Sovereign Citizen or anything, but I am becoming disinclined to give a rodent's backside what the 'powers that be' tell me about my rights.

If I could carry in the shower and my bed, I would do it!

I should have been more clear.

I live in Oregon and at 53 I am likely done with formal education.

I just meant that I am sick of their 'laws' and gun free zones and all that BS.

If I could carry in the shower and my bed, I would do it!

I can/you can.....in the shower.

Cookie-monster.jpg

OK, Ok, ok....that's not me.

Aloha, Mark

Is this the law, or the campus police's interpretation of the law?

Is voluntarily storing your firearm in their armory a "transfer" under RCW? That is the only circumstance that would trigger a background check to return it to you.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top