JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Although that article sounds very negative, I am sure everything will work out. It isn't really that bad. Think happy thoughts.

If you ignore all this financial information things will get better by themselves. Watch the banker controlled TV MSM sources. They will confirm that all is well. No need to 'prep' or such nonsense. Just save a little, put it in the bank every month. The bank is a safe place. The TV told me so.

:)

Although that article sounds very negative, I am sure everything will work out. It isn't really that bad. Think happy thoughts.

If you ignore all this financial information things will get better by themselves. Watch the banker controlled TV MSM sources. They will confirm that all is well. No need to 'prep' or such nonsense. Just save a little, put it in the bank every month. The bank is a safe place. The TV told me so.

:)

Yeah what he said, LMAO on that one Burt.

Rupert Murdoch is a fear monger. He knows that fear sells. It is well documented that he controls his newspaper outputs. His political beliefs area also well documented.

There is little doubt that the U.S. economy is in trouble; just as there is little doubt about how it got there (that is amongst those who believe in facts rather than ideology).

There is scant hope of any recovery in the near future as long as one party will do everything possible to make sure that the other party is unable to succeed.

Rupert Murdoch is a fear monger. He knows that fear sells. It is well documented that he controls his newspaper outputs. His political beliefs area also well documented.

There is little doubt that the U.S. economy is in trouble; just as there is little doubt about how it got there (that is amongst those who believe in facts rather than ideology).

There is scant hope of any recovery in the near future as long as one party will do everything possible to make sure that the other party is unable to succeed.

Ok-suppose I agree with you..... NOW WhAT?

facts are whether or not you agree with the authors or not what facts do you disagree with? if there are none, then you must eventually arrive at the same conclusions.

Where I break apart is the part where they say that soon our treasury will only be able to fund interest payments and pensions....well, I think that is probably true, but that is not how it is going to go down.

how does anybody REALLY see it all going down? I mean the gov't won't just voluntarily cut all military and intelligence spending....they'll probably try and stiff our parents and grandparents first....then it will become a standoff between the american people and the military-industrial complex....that's what I see anyways...

Look at Weimar Germany and Zimbabwe for historical examples of how govts handle this situation.

Ah yes. Two governments almost identical to our own.

What is forgotten is that the Heritage Society (D.C. think tank) wants to abolish ALL entitlements - social security, medicare, medicaid, food stamps, aid to dependent children, etc. They believe that it can't be done politically, so the best way is to bankrupt the U.S. so the entitlements can't be paid for.

George Bush has been called stupid, etc. but he came close to accomplishing this. If you deserved any money, you should have inherited it or stole it like most rich people did. Remember when Bush appointed the managers to rebuild Iraq? They were 20-something kids of Heritage Society members who had never had a job - given a multi-billion dollar expense account. Obviously they did a bang up job.

The government we have now will not act like the Weimar Republic or Zimbabwe. I don't predict that they will succeed to pulling us out of the hole we're in, but they will try. Of course they have an opposition that does everything they can to stop ANY success.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top