JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Leatherman Multi-Tool's Inventor on the One Thing He Never Uses It For

The article may be paid content. A snippet:

"When my wife and I travel, I always carry a paring knife in my suitcase because she loves fruit. And the worst thing you can do with a Leatherman knife is to peel fruit because the juice squirts out into the tool and gets between the blades into the hinges. When it dries, it really gums things up and you can't open and close the blades anymore."

Leatherman Tools are nice...but I like my issued Camillus better...Middle one in photo.
Never had a problem with fruit juice sticking to the knife or gumming up the other tools on it...:D
Andy
DSC06054.jpg

Well truth be told... I did have to "Liberate it" from the stockroom when the Quartermaster Sergeant wasn't looking....even though were supposed to issued one , along with a issue watch...never did get the watch...:D
Andy

Well truth be told... I did have to "Liberate it" from the stockroom when the Quartermaster Sergeant wasn't looking....even though were supposed to issued one , along with a issue watch...never did get the watch...:D
Andy

I preferred them new and fancy lookin' (at the time) G-Shocks over the GI green-strapped watches... and don't get me started on the GI eyeglasses either! They were TRULY warranted being called "RPG's".... :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top