JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hell to the YEAH!
There was this woman that used to send her kids through my neighborhood selling tamales.
I broke down and bought a half -dozen the first time, just to try them out (and also cuz I can't say no to any kid that has the chutzpah to go door-to-door).
Good GAWD were they ever delicious! I swear to God they were made of ambrosia! The pork ones were literally TDF.

Anyway, I ended up buying a dozen every week she came around. Three beefs, six porks, and three chickens.
Bought 'em for months (and put on the pounds, too :rolleyes: ), then one week, just... no mas.
Never saw them again. Never knew what happened. Damn, I miss those tamales... :oops:

burgerking2.jpg

There was this woman that used to send her kids through my neighborhood selling tamales.
I broke down and bought a half -dozen the first time, just to try them out (and also cuz I can't say no to any kid that has the chutzpah to go door-to-door).
Good GAWD were they ever delicious! I swear to God they were made of ambrosia! The pork ones were literally TDF.

Anyway, I ended up buying a dozen every week she came around. Three beefs, six porks, and three chickens.
Bought 'em for months (and put on the pounds, too :rolleyes: ), then one week, just... no mas.
Never saw them again. Never knew what happened. Damn, I miss those tamales... :oops:
She finally managed to pay off the person forcing her to make all those tamales?

She moved to 97058

New one - joined yesterday afternoon. Then, straight to the Off Topic threads...
Even better almost 100 posts since….yesterday. :rolleyes:

Next thing you know money's missing from the dresser and your daughter's knocked up.
I've seen it a hundred times………;)

I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i'm just gonna step outta this thread for a day or two...
Whistling emoji.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews