JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hell to the YEAH!
There was this woman that used to send her kids through my neighborhood selling tamales.
I broke down and bought a half -dozen the first time, just to try them out (and also cuz I can't say no to any kid that has the chutzpah to go door-to-door).
Good GAWD were they ever delicious! I swear to God they were made of ambrosia! The pork ones were literally TDF.

Anyway, I ended up buying a dozen every week she came around. Three beefs, six porks, and three chickens.
Bought 'em for months (and put on the pounds, too :rolleyes: ), then one week, just... no mas.
Never saw them again. Never knew what happened. Damn, I miss those tamales... :oops:

burgerking2.jpg

There was this woman that used to send her kids through my neighborhood selling tamales.
I broke down and bought a half -dozen the first time, just to try them out (and also cuz I can't say no to any kid that has the chutzpah to go door-to-door).
Good GAWD were they ever delicious! I swear to God they were made of ambrosia! The pork ones were literally TDF.

Anyway, I ended up buying a dozen every week she came around. Three beefs, six porks, and three chickens.
Bought 'em for months (and put on the pounds, too :rolleyes: ), then one week, just... no mas.
Never saw them again. Never knew what happened. Damn, I miss those tamales... :oops:
She finally managed to pay off the person forcing her to make all those tamales?

She moved to 97058

New one - joined yesterday afternoon. Then, straight to the Off Topic threads...
Even better almost 100 posts since….yesterday. :rolleyes:

Next thing you know money's missing from the dresser and your daughter's knocked up.
I've seen it a hundred times………;)

I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i'm just gonna step outta this thread for a day or two...
Whistling emoji.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews