JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I keep telling people to vote with their feet and no one listens. Or if they do listen, it is simply to attack me because they're too gutless to get out while the getting is good and whine about it. Then they get what they voted/wished for and somehow that is my fault too, because I warned them, but didn't follow up or hold their wee-wee for them while they rained on my boots. I keep telling them to be careful what they wish for, as punishment they might get it, and THEN what?! Guess they found out "then what".

Agree but not everyone can pull up roots within an election year, I too cannot right now due to a few circumstances but one day I will leave this toxic political Nazi state.

A lot of voters are apathetic to their partners because they don't want to be cut off from the niceties of relationships and will not throw their wives votes away.

Many others just don't want to get involved and want to be left alone. This is what WE need to work on ourselves because No matter how much money one throws out a 2A organization, they will not do the job. It is up to us as citizens, neighbors and Patriots to do this.

Last Edited:
The government is a failure and the people need to take charge. We are paying lots of money to the government and not getting the basics of what government is for.

Last Edited:
T-shirts and walkie-talkies, like free government cheese, are laced with hidden chemicals that make the receivers more compliant to government direction. Fresh air, light, ballots, tar and feathers, etc are common protections against the issuing agents of these products. In rare instances in our Nation's history, Pb has also been used; although, I pray it will not be needed again.

I stayed hungry the other day instead of eating at Burger King
I didn't see BK on Daily Caller's list. Are they "woke" now, too?

Guess that's the last of the super-duper-flatus-creating BK onion rings for me... :(
On the bright side, there's more than a few people who are gonna be overjoyed by that development...

Last Edited:
I didn't see BK on Daily Caller's list. Are they "woke" now, too?

Guess that's the last of the super-duper-flatus-creating BK onion rings for me... :(
On the bright side, there's more than a few people who are gonna be overjoyed by that development...
They did some cringey feminist ad campaign a while back. Something about women make less so we're dropping the price of chicken fries. If they had been serious, it seems to me they could have picked something more suitable like the fish sandwich. :D

I dumped BK when they decided to weigh in on the Gender Bender wars instead of sticking to food.
burger-king-proud-whopper-2a72f1dd9462f0fd.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads