JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WTF even is this !?! Why do people confuse being a jerk with masculinity and being nice as feminine? The above mentioned "feminine virtues" are traits of a healthy, well adjusted person. If someone is being an azzhole, call them an azzhole and stop using gender as a scapegoat :mad:.
Because your typical loudmouth feminist believes all men are misogynistic bubblegums, whereas egalitarians and others don't and just call it like it is: An bubblegum is just an bubblegum.

I have never understood the radical feminist rational. I am Midwest raised in a 2 parent family. Have always thought that Mothers raise their sons to be respectful men and Fathers raise their daughters to be self-aware strong-minded women. Not to say that moms pussify the sons but they expect them to open doors for women, show deference to others and to be strong when others might tease them. To treat other women like they did their own mothers. Dads are who the daughters look to when they choose their own life partners.
This feminizing of men creates a mess psychologically in the boys who are confused. They usually lack a male figure who expects him to be a man. With no close role models where do these boys turn? Priests? No. Boy Scout leaders? No. Do they find after school jobs to earn their way? No, they wait for Mom to bring it to them.
I am glad for my parents and that they showed me how to grow up. Our future tho is not assured.

My daughter found a Clone of her Daddy, only flaw in him is he has too much hair on his head.... UGHHHH:eek::p

I really enjoyed this one...​

• "The Reluctant Radical" features activist Ken Ward as he confronts his fears and puts himself in the direct path of the fossil fuel industry to combat climate change. Sun. & Mon., July 22 & 23, 7 pm – Newport Performing Arts Center, 777 W. Olive St.
I wonder if he is driving a car there?

I really enjoyed this one...​

• "The Reluctant Radical" features activist Ken Ward as he confronts his fears and puts himself in the direct path of the fossil fuel industry to combat climate change. Sun. & Mon., July 22 & 23, 7 pm – Newport Performing Arts Center, 777 W. Olive St.
I wonder if he is driving a car there?
Shouldn't it be in the daytime so no lighting and power needs utilized?

The Atlantic article is really strange. It's presented as if the author's son is the one attracted to dresses before even school ages all by himself. But the son apparently has dresses in his size available as well as a mermaid costume. And author appears to have been reading to her son from books about little boys who prefer dresses before he was even in kindergarten. WTF! Sounds to me like this author is doing everything possible to lead her son into this preference for traditional women's dress. If it was the kid's strong preference without all this pushing, that would be one thing. To be deliberately led into behavior that is going to make his life harder is another thing entirely.

Is the kid also interested in other traditionally female stuff such as dolls? Is he uninterested in sports or rough and tumble? There is paragraph after paragraph of theoretical verbiage but not a single additional fact to help us understand this boy. I wonder if author is going to give her son dolls and no trucks and read books to him about boys who like dolls and trucks. And maybe make it clear to the kid that she will love him only if he is gay or gender disphoric.

I'm feeling genuinely angry.

I played with my sisters dolls which meant pulling the dolls heads off. I did not want to break a animated doll but their Barbie dolls and other plastic dolls went without their heads and I hid them. Until I got yelled at by mom or dad then I would take them out my hiding place. Great fun. :) Great fun too with Lego blocks, tinker toys, and hot wheels.

Because confusion settles things right down.

LMFAO, I'm shocked, no, not really if the hardcore feminists I've known had their way the testicle removing facilities would be running full-tilt day and night.

Actually, no offense to some, but the institution of marriage seems to have that operation under automatic pilot. I just wonder if they're kept in the kitchen someplace or the purse.

The feminizing of boys will only lead to more shootings. The only way to reducing school shootings is to teach boys to fight. Are you seeing it?

Just found this on Fox News. Here is a guy who probably has every right to not succeed in life but "didn't take the path that others expected him to take" !! Good parents here for sure.

Teen with autism delivers moving graduation speech
Bear in mind, autism is a spectrum... Rain Man type is one of the less common forms at the lower end of the scale, at the other you have Thomas Jefferson.

I don't think an entire camp of Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann clones (RIP, Gunny Ermey) could make a man out of that soy-stunted little b*tch...
Maybe we should start with the basics. Perhaps somebody could take him out shooting. At least that way he can say that he tried it and it made him cry, instead of just spouting off like a little progressive flavor of the day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top