JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think writing congress will do anymore good than voting all that have been in office more than one term. Why do you think they re still hanging on to the electoral ballot.

Done that til my fingers bled from typing so much as well as called both senators and congressmen.
Doubt anything sunk into any of them.

There is only one way to stop the war machine - starve it, quit feeding it new recruits.
The painful conclusion that I have reached is that those that are in the military are not serving this country. They are nothing but cheap and very obedient mercenaries for the mega rich and political socialpaths. This includes my past service.

It is time to advise any young individual who will listen that they should NOT enlist nor become an officer in any of the branches of the military. Even though it is counter-intuitive, joining the military harms the country as it gives the politicians bodies to feed into world wide conflicts, which have no real benefit to the nation and it people, but cost unimaginable amounts of money/debt and only bring ill will from those being attacked.

If there are not enough volunteers for the military the politicians would have to restart the draft.
The general population would become a lot more engaged and lot more resistant to these war mongers.
They might actually vote for someone other than the fossil that's been in DC since before the ice age.

Do not mistake this post for disparaging those in the military. I believe their hearts were in the right place, just operating on faulty facts.

I ended up writing anyways, did it do any good? Made me feel like I was not sitting and doing nothing.
But odds are thats what I still did .

The only good it did was to add to the numbers of letters that hopefully everyone else is sending. Let them know how many stand against it before they place their vote. If there are enough people writing, maybe they will think twice about going against the wishes of their constituents.

Maybe add a few qualifying remarks your letters, but as mortar maggot said, keep it short.

I think the House will shoot this down but lets make sure it does.

If the American people are saying NO to war you know it is a bad idea because Americans love war 'over there.' Now if we really were a government for and of the people, which we are not, bombing and murder would be off the table already.

The rule of zombies: Why Are Obama and Kerry So Desperate to Start a New War? -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org

"Assad did not start the war. The Syrian government was attacked by outside forces sent in by Washington and Israel.

Assad has much higher public support in Syria than obama has in the US, or cameron has in the UK, or hollande has in France, or merkel has in Germany, or netanyahu has in Israel.

The White House Fool keeps repeating his nonsensical statement, as if the Fool is a wound-up talking doll, that Assad’s unproven “use of chemical weapons is a threat to global security.”

Dear reader, who besides the White House Fool is so unbelievably stupid as to believe that Syria is a threat to world security?"

Obama to Congress: Vote Yes on Syria Strike Regardless of What Americans Want | The Daily Sheeple

Obama is telling our Congress — the people duly elected by the citizens of the United States to represent them in their government — to vote for bombing Syria even if the American people are overwhelmingly against any military action whatsoever in Syria.

THESE are the scum our military are supposed to go and fight with/for overseas -

<broken link removed>

The evil that his "muslim brothers" commit makes Hannibal Lechter look like sister Theresa.
And that POS wants to help them.
Aiding and abetting the enemy used to be a capitol crime.

Its over, Assad has agreed to a deal brokered by Russia. Putin apparently has the bigger hairy ones and of course OBO will stand up now and claim it was all his idea in the first place. One question though, if it proves out that Assad didn't use them and in fact it was the Iranian terrorist group working with the rebels that did, would OBO then back Assad with tactical cruise strikes against the rebels? What would that big time war hero Kerry say to that. Obama has now officially became an entirely ineffectual president, even in the eyes of all but his most blind followers. He has relegated himself into irrelevancy by pounding his chest and drawing a "red line in the sand" and then saying as usual that it wasn't him whose to blame for almost dragging us into another no win scenario. World security? Obama is the threat to worlds security, not Assad or Syria.

The American people are fed up. They are totally and utterly sick of the state of their nation. They need a leader who can get the United States out of it's death spiral, not plunge them further into debt paying for another phony war.

They want jobs
They want lower crime rates
They want the spying on their every move to stop
They want a decent education system
They want their government to respect their wishes
They want honesty and transparency from their government
They want the government to stop lying to them on a daily basis
They want their right to freedom of speech upheld
They want their votes to mean something
They want their right to bear arms to remain untouched
They want the government to live by the Constitution
They want the militarization of the police to stop
They want the national debt reduced, not the ceiling increased

- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/6727...more-mr-president_092013#sthash.6jvBN9m5.dpuf

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top