JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Honorable __________________________________

Once again the anti-gun people have wasted no time in presenting bills designed to chip away and undermine, if not eliminate the peoples rights under the Second Amendment.

I’m speaking of such “Draconian Measures” as:

1. HR 451.

2. Re-instatement of the ambiguous Assault Weapon Ban.

3. Identification Serializing each and every bullet and cartridge case manufactured (Basically sponsored by the company that developed the technology)
and Outlawing home reloading of ammunition.

I have just finished reading the outlines of all three of these measures and I was appalled
at the technical ignorance of the statements made by those drafting some of the measures and amazed that no one has bothered to think through the resulting economic consequences.

There are already existing laws covering virtually every point of the issues addressed and any further legislation will only add redundancy and confusion, but I think the basic issue is erosion of the rights of the American People.

I know by voting against these issues you will be displaying your good sense to the voters and showing that you are not to be swayed by the clamoring of the emotional and sensation seeking media.

Thank you,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads