JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 38/20 round boxes of WPA Wolf Performance Ammo .223 55grn FMJ for sale. They are $4.00/box. This is the military classic that is berdan primed. I have shot about 1500 rounds of this stuff so far without any issues whatsoever. I am going to start reloading brass so I don't need it anymore. If interested PM me.

Here is a link for more info on the ammo I am selling.

<broken link removed>

Since it says on the web site "For shooting in adverse conditions" I would assume it's corrosive. The purpose of corrosive ammo is to allow you to shoot in freezing temperatures without freezing up your gun.

Easy to deal with and shoot for that price. Look online for instructions on how to keep your gun operating smoothly while using corrosive ammo. (It just means it has some salt in it)

Another interesting tidbit I learned from JohnH here on the forums. Berdan primers were invented in the United States and Boxer primers were invented in europe!

Wish I lived near Salem!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.