JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately id have to say the exact same about our military NG and most police nowadays.
I fully support them in theory but lately i cant accept WHY they are signing up to prop up our system.

Now let me clarify. I fully support the police, they don't get enough support.
Don't they question who's in Command? Im all for public service and commend it.
But im past protecting people who think whats currently going on is ok. Propping up biden, guarding ALL these crooked politicians inflaming civil unrest.
Lets call it what it is. State sponsored terrorism.

Show me a state where they will enforce laws and ill want to move there and be a cop.

We just dont have a sustainable system anymore, and i implore anyone in these jobs to retire or move to a friendly state /county etc.

Its just insanity.
Forget Montana. It gets really cold. The wind blows hard. There are big mosquitos. If you visit certain parts don't be alarmed if you witness frequent open carry.

I knew a III%'r for a while. Every time he got low on funds he tried to sell me guns. His wife got most of them in the divorce. The hardware he had was junk.

Forget Montana. It gets really cold. The wind blows hard. There are big mosquitos. If you visit certain parts don't be alarmed if you witness frequent open carry.
Im polish.. Its the heat that scares me! I start worrying about my "precious bodily fluids"
And most Californians HATE the cold so another bonus!
But economy is a big concern for me at least. It sucks because Washington is literally the ONLY state with decent water these days. I used to bottle/can that horrid crotch water aka "le crotch" stuff in Tukwila and national beverage owned bottling plants all over the us, but ours was literally the only one that had pure enough water system to can flavoured water products. The rest could do soda etc.
But when poop hits the chute i would prefer to be able to find water somewhat easily, Especially without desalination. Or clogging my filters super quick.

Getting to be very short on options though. Game is another topic but also not very realistic. If poop skates are in order im positive MASSIVE wild fires will be raging here soon enough and game will be pre cooked!
Its a scary house of cards. With very shaky foundation.

I guess I don't understand the 'extremist religion' part - are you referencing the 'militia' as 'religious' ?
Politics is by in large religion to many these days.
And sadly you HAVE to keep up on it to stay in the know. But church and politics both pass around the collection plate and ask you to bow your knee to the almighty unquestioningly.

I am getting more and more religious as things go south, but ill never understand someone from religion or politics utterly trying to control the masses. In many ways the church (especially Catholic) is pretty oppressive/intrusive. What others do shouldn't affect me.

But anyway. Im getting WAY off topic for this thread. At this point.

Last Edited:
I would hope an NWFA 'get together' would be a casual experience of fun shooting, swapping off guns for those who may never have experienced shooting a certain type of gun, maybe some black powder along with other classic or vintage and end the day with a BBQ and good 'beverages'

No 'playing army' or 'LARPING' required !

I don't have a problem hosting one on my range, if someone wants to coordinate it.

A shoot and swap meet
This sounds like a Fourth of July party that needs to come together. I'll bring some pulled pork, beans, and slaw.

Any group that has silly nicknames for the members such as ' General Blood Agent' (the one time leader) - should pretty much explain it all.......

I wonder if they make their membership cards cut out of cereal boxes.......

Last Edited:
Any group that has silly nicknames for the members such as ' General Blood Agent' (the one time leader) - should pretty much explain it all.......

I wonder if they make their membership cards cut out of cereal boxes.......
Actually, probably a box of Cracker Jacks with the Captain Midnight Decoder Ring inside.

The videos were 'informative' in the sense of how much 'mis-information' exists on the internet. Did anyone else notice that 'GM-J' was using a leftie AR platform for his "firing" demo? or was that just trick videography?
I don't know I saw that also but the letters on his shirt are backwards also.
I know there are some filters on phones that reverse everything.

I watched that first 3 minutes of that first video until that one guy has an ND while drawing then points his pistol at his gut then at the other guy all while there is a round in the chamber. That was enough for me. The firearms handling in this is atrocious. Also these guys should be more focused on hitting the treadmill instead of hitting the target. Any training is wasted in those scenarios if you can't physically make it.

Natural selection should handle some of these dummies.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top