JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Ura-Ki can be our getaway pilot. @Stomper 'S the DI
@Joe Link the Hannibal/lead
@Andy54Hawken the guy to go to for old techniques and effective ideas
@EPS For logistics/trucking
@Dr Prepper for hotrodding vehicles and getting other fabricators/mechanics together
@ATCclears for the bikini models :p
@Velzey for gunsmithing :D
Tooo many good skills around here for support....
Well I am no longer interested in being in this group. I'm going to go start another party. Lol.

Well… first: you sleep nekid. Second: you take too long to get out of bed in a late-night emergency and rely on your wife to throw beer bottles at the enemy until you de-fog, so you are OUT!!

:s0140:
Lol. This is ok with me. My wife is more accurate with her "throws" than I bet a bunch of guys here are with their guns (and that's not saying much). Y'all aren't welcome to the party in my pants anyway. I'm a lone wolf out here. If they kill me I hope it happens before I wake. Haha. Dying in the closest state to death would be ideal.

So when's the NWFA get together so we can show these guys how it's done?
I would hope an NWFA 'get together' would be a casual experience of fun shooting, swapping off guns for those who may never have experienced shooting a certain type of gun, maybe some black powder along with other classic or vintage and end the day with a BBQ and good 'beverages'

No 'playing army' or 'LARPING' required !

I would hope an NWFA 'get together' would be a casual experience of fun shooting, swapping off guns for those who may never have experienced shooting a certain type of gun, maybe some black powder along with other classic or vintage and end the day with a BBQ and good 'beverages'

No 'playing army' required !
Maybe some horse trading of gear and equipment/stuff related to firearms but not firearms themselves unless we can do phone call bg check stuff to comply w the current SB941 rules in Oregon, at least for Oregon residents?

@Ura-Ki can be our getaway pilot. @Stomper 'S the DI
@Joe Link the Hannibal/lead
@Andy54Hawken the guy to go to for old techniques and effective ideas
@EPS For logistics/trucking
@Dr Prepper for hotrodding vehicles and getting other fabricators/mechanics together
@ATCclears for the bikini models :p
@Velzey for gunsmithing :D
Tooo many good skills around here for support....
how did I make it into this Illustrious group of "volunteers"??? am I the only only one that senses a "kick me" sign on my back? o_O

UPDATE: Realizing there may be a few shortcomings in the practical execution of their tutelage, they've decided to bring in the NFAC to assist with remedial training.

UPDATE: Realizing there may be a few shortcomings in the practical execution of their tutelage, they've decided to bring in the NFAC to assist with remedial training.

ep.1 "im soary" but i gotta say, its been like 10 friggin' years since ive seen a black lady bent over who wasn't twerkin'! :s0026: a refreshing breath of modern decency.
ep.2 "you just committed an incident" LOL!!! this needs to be on a t shirt somewhere. this is hyperbole gold.

Last Edited:
Oh good lord this thread is full of scary videos. I'd be laughing if I wasn't so legitimately concerned.

My conclusion is that, across the entire spectrum of political beliefs, there is not much overlap between "wants to be in a militia" and "Is not an idiot."

I have had friends ask me to show them some squad combat tactics, and I refuse every single time. There are about five people on the planet I trust to walk behind me with a loaded weapon, and we're all retired.

Oh good lord this thread is full of scary videos. I'd be laughing if I wasn't so legitimately concerned.

My conclusion is that, across the entire spectrum of political beliefs, there is not much overlap between "wants to be in a militia" and "Is not an idiot."

I have had friends ask me to show them some squad combat tactics, and I refuse every single time. There are about five people on the planet I trust to walk behind me with a loaded weapon, and we're all retired.
Unfortunately id have to say the exact same about our military NG and most police nowadays.
I fully support them in theory but lately i cant accept WHY they are signing up to prop up our system.

Now let me clarify. I fully support the police, they don't get enough support.
Don't they question who's in Command? Im all for public service and commend it.
But im past protecting people who think whats currently going on is ok. Propping up biden, guarding ALL these crooked politicians inflaming civil unrest.
Lets call it what it is. State sponsored terrorism.

Show me a state where they will enforce laws and ill want to move there and be a cop.

We just dont have a sustainable system anymore, and i implore anyone in these jobs to retire or move to a friendly state /county etc.

Its just insanity.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads