Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Wow

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by borrowedsig, Jan 18, 2012.

1. borrowedsig

borrowedsig Lincoln, Nebraska Active Member

All guns should be Glocks - YouTube

Is this guy a huge jackass or am i just annoyed easily?
    Seriously, every time i hear this guy talk i get annoyed, its guys like him that give police a bad name. I say that in reference to his SWAT team leader and SWAT experience and his undercover experience.
    Ive seen his "training" and its pretty much just a lesson in what not to do with guns.

Thoughts?

Matt

2. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

This is the first time I hear this guy and he does not impress me, especially after bad mouthing 1911. :) Could not finish the video. Felt like a waste of time.

IheartGUNS, EMP9596, pokerace and 3 others like this.
  3. Both Eyes Open

Both Eyes Open Hood Canal Active Member

I have had a glock sitting in the damn kitchen now for hours! Where's my breakfast? I'm hungry!!! Also the laundry is backing up and the floor needs to be swept!!! I am leaving the glock here to finish the chores while my SIG and I go out and play!

4. wichaka

wichaka Wa State Well-Known Member

Yeager is a proven goofball in the instructor world...quite the charlatan.

5. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

But "Glocks carry more bullets".

6. PhantomWorks

PhantomWorks Seattle WA Active Member

Look really professional with the 'sons of anarchy' shirt and duchbag/Harley beard...
    He's credentials might be true (at least according to himself...) but looking and sounding/talking like that, I don't buy it.

At least my XD doesn't claim to be a stripper!

7. 1stIDFMP

1stIDFMP North of Salem, south of Portland Active Member

He doesn't like the 1911 - because he's an uninformed doosh. I too have XS sights on one my Glocks, but I don't think they are the best thing since sliced bread, that's why I only have them on one of my Glocks - but what do I know, I don't have a Sons of Anarchy shirt or a Harley beard.........