JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obviously a blonde with big boobs. The body does not have enough blood to grow big boobs and feed the brain at the same time.

It actually happened although I'm not sure this is the original tape.

Or as Robin Williams once said "God gave me a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to operate one at a time".

Sounds like something my ex-wife would say..........

I just wonder how some people make it through life.

WARNING: Too funny to watch while at work. The boss will hear you laughing and think you've lost it.

i've met people who believe this country's leadership should invest in some kind of fencing that'll keep ALL of the wild animals away from the roadways. during my rookie year of long haul trucking, i tried teaming with somebody for a little while. after i ran over a deer, that person became unglued, and demanded the police to arrest me for animal cruelty, stating that i could have swerved to avoid the collision. the state troopers and i just stared at the soon-to-be-former-co-driver and said nothing. i ended up dumping off the idiot at a nearby hotel. he even demanded the company fire me for killing an animal or else face a lawsuit from PETA. the company terminated his stupid *** without a second guess.

Sounds like something my ex-wife would say..........

I just wonder how some people make it through life.

WARNING: Too funny to watch while at work. The boss will hear you laughing and think you've lost it.

Naaaa,I'm sitting here face palming because there are people like that walking FREE in society

Almost hard to believe it's true

Its apparent that her slow reaction time in hitting the brakes or swerving to avoid the accidents extends to her S L O W reasoning abilities. Lets just hope that she is one of those who take full advantage of free birth control methods and never has children. I think my lunkhead lab is smarter than that gal. She reminds me of the fresh off the boat gal who had her drivers license for 2 days and drove into the side of a mountain on HWY 1 in CA. That one sued the state for not making the road straighter and the car company because the brakes didn't stop her fast enough even though she was going 60 in a posted 25mph turn. Amazingly she lost both cases...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top