JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm saving this video so that when my liberal urban c0-workers talk about how "cruel" hunting is, I can show them what happens to deer in "Nature".

Too many urbanites and suburbanites think Nature is like a Disney movie; it's really more like a slasher film.

Jim

I'm saving this video so that when my liberal urban c0-workers talk about how "cruel" hunting is, I can show them what happens to deer in "Nature".

Too many urbanites and suburbanites think Nature is like a Disney movie; it's really more like a slasher film.

Jim
I will never forget the time I was sitting in a Burger King and wearing my camo hunting gear on the way home from a hunting trip. A soccer-mom suburbanite type lady at the next table started chewing me out for "getting off on killing innocent animals" while the grease from cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets dripped off of the faces of her and her children. These people literally think that meat just magically grows in a freezer case. A field trip t0 a working farm and a butcher/slaughterhouse should be a mandatory part of getting a high school diploma, we are raising an entire generation of idiots.

I've been watching some videos lately on YouTube of lions eating their prey alive, disemboweling it while it's kicking and then it's belting out tones like this until it's diaphram is tore and it cannot make noise anymore. It just thinks it can.

Then I thought of this:

Then I was reminded of this:
f863c64f318513df52fc50ab358fb3fb.jpg

I'm still laughing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews