JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know what I would do....I would shoo that bear away long enough to cut off the backstraps and then drag the rest out of my yard for the bear to clean up!

I'd like to see that on video.....
dude hold my beer and watch this.......:eek::D:p
th?&id=JN.aZYSPBhcHgu7SdCfCHJPkg&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

If that happened in my backyard both would end up in the freezer and all the neighbors would hear is a Bang. One shot from the 30-06 could kill both if you wait for the shot. I have a 8ft high fence the only neighbors that would care haven't mowed their rain gutter so the likely hood they would venture into their back yard is zip. I got a nice big supply of vacuum bags and I got nice sharp knives.

I'd have to take some of the Water/Ice out of the big freezer and plug the small one in (we are towards the end of our Beef side for this year so its been idle for a few weeks) but I'm real sure I could get that much meat in the fridge freezer and the Two in the Pantry.

I showed the video to my wife who is born and raised in Brooklyn, NY....total city girl.
Her response was, "what's the big deal? that's just the way nature works."

That was the perfect answer coming from her.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top