JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's talk science.. pigs are scavengers that eat garbage, corpses, and even tumors off other pigs. They taste "good" because they have no sweat glands (only tubes down their legs for emitting ) and are therefore packed with uric acid, and taste "sweet" as a result. You can have "mine" all you like :p

Very true, but but.... bacon bacon bacon... seconds anyone :)

I obey biblical food laws out of common sense

No shellfish

No pork

No scavenger birds like goose or duck

All are God's garbage men/toxic filters and are a leading cause of many human illnesses

My dad stopped eating shrimp after he was in the Coast Guard in WW2 and they brought up a man's rotting corpse covered in shrimp.

Clams are good.

What does a clam eat ?

Well, lets find out! A variety of food consists of the smallest animal life and organisms. Clams are known as filter feeders, which means that the clams pump water through their bodies to capture microscopic organisms that float along the bottom of the ocean which is also called plankton. Clams also eat phytoplankton, zooplankton, algae and copepods. The clams get their nutrients out of the plankton they eat

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top