JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shellfish from West Coast waters baned in China due to alleged high levels of arsenic and a toxin that causes shellfish poisoning! Wow, China! Really! Be sure not to allow them to touch your water. This is going to be a big hit to the local fishing industry so I'm upping my oyster order for Christmas Eve, and beyond. I'm old and I'm probably carrying more arsenic than eagle eggs!

I obey biblical food laws out of common sense

No shellfish

No pork

No scavenger birds like goose or duck

All are God's garbage men/toxic filters and are a leading cause of many human illnesses

My dad stopped eating shrimp after he was in the Coast Guard in WW2 and they brought up a man's rotting corpse covered in shrimp

Don't forget China is stopping our GMO food at their border and sending them back (mainly corn). "Wow, China! Really! ..... yes really ... they seem to care more about their people in many ways more than we do. (Not in all ways of course).

Fun fact: China sends us most of the fluoride we put into our drinking water (a toxic waste by product), but does NOT add fluoride to their own drinking water.

Did you know that the number Chinese people of genius level IQ is equal to the number of people that live in the USA? After they go vaccine crazy in China, the number of Autistic children in China will also outnumber the population of the USA, whereas now, there are very few autistic children in China. Thats what happens when you stupidly imitate the west because you are brainwashed into thinking whatever the west does is 'modern', Pity the Chinese fools!
- You Tube Comment on China soon to be making most of our vaccines.

Also, if China could only get every citizen to carry a mobile device and then put a string of cameras on every street, they soon might be as 'with it' as us free folk here in the USA.

No shellfish

No pork

All are God's garbage men/toxic filters and are a leading cause of many human illnesses

My dad stopped eating shrimp after he was in the Coast Guard in WW2 and they brought up a man's rotting corpse covered in shrimp

Don't worry, bud. I'll eat your share.

They can only "afford" lead tainted melamine (baby formula etc.) so I can kinda see that. Posturing.. they can only hold their breath so long when they are starving to death when/if push comes to actual shove.
It's simple maneuvering to maximize dollars in pocketses to "their" few.
yuan yawn

Ok, I give up. Why does anyone think China is testing imported food? I lived over there. I don't believe it.
I think that our seafood will suddenly test just fine if we start shipping the coal we promised them.
China shot down one of their aging satellites because "It could have hit the mainland and posed a threat" , when in fact, they shot it down to show the world they could.
Same thing with their stealth fighter. They didn't have any use for one and only built the one. It was a statement, nothing more.

This is how the Chinese work.
Want to sell seafood to the Chinese? ship them the coal they want. Simple.

I think mhinagoya is correct.
They are telling the emperor: "Listen up, We are coming and you will not have the upper hand for long!"

Sheldon

Succinctly put.
One must pay attention to the Chinese to understand that they are communicating.
What is the Mandarin Chinese word/phrase for average? Horse, horse, tiger, tiger. Ma ma hu hu. It is by implication and nearly always indirect.

No shellfish

No pork

Good to read "common sense" rather than some sort of religious practice that does nothing to improve one's position with God

I've gotten sick too many time from oysters, and geese/duck meat does not taste good to me when other types of food are plentiful.
OTH....I do love me some thick sliced pepper bacon! I'll have your portion :)

Good to read "common sense" rather than some sort of religious practice that does nothing to improve one's position with God

I've gotten sick too many time from oysters, and geese/duck meat does not taste good to me when other types of food are plentiful.
OTH....I do love me some thick sliced pepper bacon! I'll have your portion :)

Let's talk science.. pigs are scavengers that eat garbage, corpses, and even tumors off other pigs. They taste "good" because they have no sweat glands (only tubes down their legs for emitting ) and are therefore packed with uric acid, and taste "sweet" as a result. You can have "mine" all you like :p

Let's talk science.. pigs are scavengers that eat garbage, corpses, and even tumors off other pigs. They taste "good" because they have no sweat glands (only tubes down their legs for emitting ) and are therefore packed with uric acid, and taste "sweet" as a result. You can have "mine" all you like :p

Does that include Bacon? I mean... It is Bacon!

Yea Sheldon, but die of what? Now if I could die in combat after seeing us about to restore the Old Republic, well.. and if you guys want to eat bull's testicles it's OK with me, just have my own ideas about what's food :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top