JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A&E tv channel has a series named 'Panic 9-1-1.' (NOT the channel 12 program '9-1-1'.) I haven't found it on regular programming, but it's on Comcast's OnDemand/By Network/A&E. It presents actual 911 calls from both sides, along with portrayals of what's going on during the calls. You can hear the panic from the victims, background noises, shots, and screams and such. I'm a former LEO, and even my palms were sweating after each episodes (there are usually three in each program). The home invasion attacks will make even anti-gun nuts take note.
Enjoy,
Max

Yeah it is quite amazing the amount of illicit drugs they find almost every stop. And officer Leveritt the walking human lie detector is fascinating to watch.

i 100% know the feeling of "do u have any sharp objects gonna stab me" situation. ive found SOOOOO many needles in cars. whether it be for diabetes or illegal narcotics IDK.

what i do know is, is that they gon' get charged a premium if i have to climb over needles.

There are hundreds if not thousands of videos out there as we all know there is a camera every where these days home sercurity videos of guys breaking into house's with guns and walking around the house looking to see if there is someone home before they start stealing stuff .THE WAY I SEE IT YOU BREAK INTO MY HOUSE ALL BETS ARE OFF .THERE WILL BE NO WARNING SHOTS

And for those who don't know we lost another LEO YESTERDAY HE WAS RESPONDING TO A HOME INVASION ROBBERY AND WAS SHOT so there you have it the bad guys have guns

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top