JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't forget riot factor too. Crazy times.
Indeed and agreed. If I lived on the rioting streets (or neighboring street) and was previously a non gun owner, Id certainly be looking into some kind of home defense (be it pistol or rifle). Those riots can turn insanely violent in mere minutes.
Luckily where Im located we just dont have that city nonsense.

Admittedly, I underestimated the California mass freedom week buying. Ive searched a few outlets.. its not yet a full on firesale.. many things can still be found at great price points..However, I can see it going pretty hard in terms of sales.. I know if I was a resident Id be slapping as many mags on my credit card as I could.

This thread forced my hand. I just purchased 10-G3 mags and 2 refinished Sten Mags. I think NOW Im content.:s0114:

Looks like a bunch of big online dealers ARE shipping to Cali.
Thats awesome. We need to arm our brothers behind enemy lines.

Whats really cool is they applied common use to the ruling. The more bubblegum we have out on the market the easier it is ruled common use.

It should help the fight for AWB and dumb feature bans atleast in the 9th circus.

Seems to be plenty of magazines here in the Couve
Places like Sporting Systems and Limitless America have bunches of AR, Glock and other magazines in stock
SafeFire is well stocked.Sportsman's has some. Heck, even Cascade Firearms has magazines in stock.

This thread forced my hand. I just purchased 10-G3 mags and 2 refinished Sten Mags. I think NOW Im content.:s0114:

Oregon Rifleworks has had a large box of G3 magazines sitting on the floor for months now.

I ordered a pile of them online back when they were a $1.00. I got a mixture of used and unissued in the wrap. Glad I did when I did.

20170716_104025.jpg

Oregon Rifleworks has had a large box of G3 magazines sitting on the floor for months now.

I ordered a pile of them online back when they were a $1.00. I got a mixture of used and unissued in the wrap. Glad I did when I did.

View attachment 736569
Nice! Thanks for the heads up. Thankfully the mass produced G3 mags will probably be around for a while.. I JUST got (Well, purchased again) a PTR91 rifle on Saturday.

I got out of roller lock rifles a while ago.. but seeing them and not having one was driving me nuts.. found one for a great deal and pulled the trigger.. however now I have to work on my G3 mag acquirement. Now if only I could find a wide G3 forearm :(

No surprises to anyone following this thread. However the speed of disappearance is incredible. Went back to the Oklahoma business web site this evening just for grins and giggles and looked at offerings in ammo. Recall I browsed this sight over the weekend as is my custom relaxing on the weekend. Tonight- Monday - they show ALL 45acp is gone...7.62x39 ... practically gone ... 5.56 ... outta there ... 9mm ... fuhgettaboudit
Looks like the ammo locusts stopped for a picnic there! Happy I have stocked up on ammo and components over the last few years. Feel bad for those now are chasing an impossible dream. Prolly take a couple of years to recover again. :confused: Should the November election NOT go to a 2A supporter its possible these stock[less] levels will be our new future. :s0013:

There are people that are new to guns or kids that are newly eligible to buy guns.

That doesn't change history. The federal Assault Weapons Ban was enacted in September 1994. The ban, including a ban on high-capacity magazines, expired in September 2004 per a 10-year sunset provision. I really don't feel sorry for anyone waiting until 2020 to buy guns, ammo and mags.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top