JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hopefully everyone realizes that this is a tragic story. My heart hurts for the families and the victim.

I have air rifles, West German origin, that are very deadly effective on animals up to the size of a 90 pound dog. Air rifles are available in large calibers with enough power to take most North American big game.

Hopefully everyone realizes that this is a tragic story. My heart hurts for the families and the victim.

I have air rifles, West German origin, that are very deadly effective on animals up to the size of a 90 pound dog. Air rifles are available in large calibers with enough power to take most North American big game.

Tragic for sure, accident we'll see.

Oh how I would love to confront this 'Foreman' and say the following:

'Ok, Foreman, I won't be 'judgmental' - but I might take a pretty good guess as to what might have happened - and if the 13 year old happens to admit to it, and its close to what I suspect it was, then the public has a right to know the details'.
I do not believe the public has the "right" to know squat in this case, there is not nor ever was any public threat and it is obvious what happened, the parents did not teach their children properly and here are the repercussions. That is of course assuming the children were siblings who I assume were from the tone of the article.

I read this in the morning and was kind of shocked too. Have to guess it was one of the "higher end" guns of course. Guess again that must have hit between ribs and made it into a lung. This in an "outlaying area" can of course easily lead to a death. Feel so damn bad for the families. Of course had to roll my eyes at the way it was reported. This is sadly just "common" now. Gun somehow went off. Translation, the person holding the gun pulled the trigger and the gun did what its made to do at that point.

I didn't read every post, or any of the article. No need to because it's the same old pathetic story. What came to MY mind is, if we were to teach our children, from a young age, about "GUNS" and proper, and improper, ways to handle them, accidents like this could be greatly lessened.

Then there's the ignorant people that write these articles. "The gun went off" <<< Why I don't read most of their drivel! :s0054:

I didn't read every post, or any of the article. No need to because it's the same old pathetic story. What came to MY mind is, if we were to teach our children, from a young age, about "GUNS" and proper, and improper, ways to handle them, accidents like this could be greatly lessened.

Then there's the ignorant people that write these articles. "The gun went off" <<< Why I don't read most of their drivel! :s0054:
Don't be so harsh: That reporter could well be documenting the earliest indicator of "The Rise of the Machines".

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top